Info Accrediti Stampa
EXCLUSIVELY through accreditistampa.hellasverona.it. Requests submitted via email or fax will not be considered.
- In the case of SUNDAY or SATURDAY competition : preceding Wednesday, 3 p.m.
- In the case of FRIDAY competition: preceding Tuesday, 3 p.m.
- In the case of a MONDAY competition: preceding Wednesday, 6 p.m.
- In the case of an MIDWEEK ROUNDS: previous Friday, 3 p.m.
Accreditation and entrance to the press box will be granted only to members of the Journalists Associations, italian or abroad.
Online newspapers may apply for only one press accreditation.
With a single account on the accreditistampa.hellasverona.it portal, it is possible to request more than one accreditation by clicking on “Add another person” once all the fields related to the first name are filled in.
- Attach request for accreditation on letterhead, signed by the editor-in-chief of the publication
- Fill in personal data fields (for all requests)
- Attach copy of ID (for all requests)
- Enclose a copy of the OdG card (for JOURNALISTS only)
Within 24 hours before the match, the Hellas Verona FC Press Office will respond to all media accreditation requests received. Information on how to access the stadium and parking facilities will also be provided.
PASS WITHDRAWAL and ACCESS.
Journalists: at Gate 25 of the ‘Bentegodi’ stadium starting two hours before the kickoff whistle.
Photographers: at Gate 16 of the ‘Bentegodi’ stadium starting two hours before the kick-off whistle.
Each Entity/Company/Professional in requesting accreditation and entering the stadium provides its consent and confirmation
- of the adoption of Vs Covid-19 management protocol;
- of the information – training of Vs personnel on the current regulations that require them to properly wear the mask to full coverage of nose and mouth, both indoors and outdoors, and to maintain the distance of at least 1 mt;
- to be aware of and undertake to comply with the obligation to submit the list of personnel present no later than 6:00 p.m. on Friday, 13/05/2022;
- to have notified their staff of the obligation to pick up their personal pass in the MD at the curtain stand located at Gate No. 25 of the Bentegodi Stadium.
- Please note that only those who have these specific areas indicated on their stadium access pass will be allowed access to the Post Match Conference and Mixed Zone.